Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged !

1.is the most important thing in your life?
for me...everything is important..especially relationship & $$$~~~

2.is the last thing you bought with your own money?
foods~~

3.Where do you wish to get married?
fantastic, luxury, safety & peaceful place~~
dunnoe where...still looking for it..

4.How old do you think you’ll be permanently owned by your lover?
Ermmm...dunnoe...mayb...30...??

5.Are you in love?
Ya~~~

6.Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
"Cow Car Water" there..."shabu shabu"...

7.Name of the latest text book you have bought?
Text book??dun hav....

8.What is your full name?
Liew HM~~~

9.Do you prefer mother or father?
Both of them...

10.Name the person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time?
fairy..

11.Christina or Britney?
Ermm..i'm not really like britney so i will choose Christina...haha..

12.Do you do your own laundry?
Of cuz...no maid anymore...everything hav to do by myself..T.T

13.The most exciting place you want to go.
Got alot~~~~o.O..korea, japan, taiwan, bali, & ....
Bfore getting old...every place oso feel excited to go...

14.Hugs or kisses?
HUgSSsssssss~~~~~~& small kiss...hehe..

15.Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
pretty..
tall..
creative...
cute..(really got ppl say tis lo..some of my fren dun admit lo..haha)
ermmm..dunnoe d...

16.8 things I’m passionate about.
SuShi~~~~
my life~~& my frens's life...lol

17.8 things I say too often.
an nor...( means ya)
i tell u something..( in chinese..wo gen ni jiang~~~)(repeat more than once)
sa lao
sa po
hello~~(in phone..at office greet sbd..)
Ei..
do u noe that?..
sa de...

18.8 books I’ve read recently.
~harry potter n the deathly hallows...
~一则故事 一个人生。。
~以血成书。。

19.8 songs I could listen over and over again.
下一个天亮
karen's new song..n few song..actually i dun wan isten 1..but the radio keep repeat de song..n there r onli 988 channel in my office..-.-'''

20.8 things I learned last year
~forgive
~forget
~important of the money
~b careful
~b optimistic
~maTURE

21.8 people you tag.
~siew wei
~nicole
~boon chie
~lai shin
~suek yee
~suyin
~jun yih
~alex

No comments: