Tuesday, February 5, 2008


damn funny~~~~hahaha...i love all of them~~

HapPy ChIneSe NeY yEaR

2008!!!

All of us r very excited to see the new year in

v bought alot of new clothes

new dress, new shoes, new new new,

everthing new...haha...hav alot of fun in shopping..

i go shopping with my family n frens in different time and places,

v go many shopping mall!!

let me c...

v went to pavillion, sungei wang. time square, 1u n sunway pyramid...

alot right?hahaha...

but then this new year got abit disappointed for me..

by right i hav alot of relative 1..n every year v will visit them...

but this year alot of ppl dead n argued...

so.....i din c some of my relative ver long time...

at the same time..my angpao ofcuz getting less..

on past...my hometown r very noisy...

cuz alot of relative will came to our house(hometwn there) visit us..

n there r alot of children playing firework..

now v cant ply tis kind of things lo..

so...v gamble gamble...sleep sleep...eat eat...n watch drama series...

abit boring...n make me fat...

actually v took alot of photo 1...

but...it's inside my cousin laptop...somemore kena virus...

so now i onli got these photo...hehe...

No comments: