Tuesday, February 12, 2008

mY BiThdaY~~~~~

my cute bro bought tis cake for me...hehe...tQ
thank u ailing...for taking tis pic...>.<

in jun's car...on the way goin to sing k for celebrate my birthday..

ai ling, me, jun n ah boon

show finger!!! yeAh~~


Getting old lorrr...cham....my 19 year old...

dunnoe y lor....the wish tat my frens gave me is"bcom more mature ya"...

seem like im very childish..bad bad..-.-'''haha...

well....today is my birthday....haha....so happy...

actually i wanna post all my pic 1...

but ah boon n jun jun post in their blog d...n almost de same thing...haha..

thanks alot ya...for all my fren n my family n my dear....

thank u for still rmb my birthday...thank u for de wish....

thank u for de present.....thank u for celebrate birthday with me...

ThAnK YoU!!!! =)





No comments: